Interactive Results Manager is a dynamic, web-based reporting application that provides teachers and administrators an intuitive solution for analyzing assessment data from The Iowa Tests, Forms A, B and C, and Cognitive Abilities Test (CogAT), Form 6. iRM gives you access to your test data quickly, easily, and on demand.
Interactive Results Manager allows users to:
No Child Left Behind
- Create easy-to-understand summary reports in Reading, Math, Language, Science, and Social Studies for school board presentations
- Inform classroom instructional practice by analyzing student and class performance on specific tests and skill clusters
- Monitor the achievement of mandated reporting groups by disaggregating data by gender, race/ethnicity, and special program participation
- Pinpoint student groups that learn and solve problems in the same manner using the CogAT Ability Profile Display
- Identify students that need to be challenged, and students that need instructional intervention, by creating ranked lists of students
- Control access to data using secure Internet technology. Teachers can access only the data for their class, building administrators can access only the data for their building, and system administrators can explore system-wide data.
- Centralize assessment results in your school's student information system using the export to Microsoft Excel function
- Measure achievement trends over several test administrations using longitudinal reports
requires that administrators report student data by race/ethnicity, English proficiency, and disability. Interactive Results Manager
allows users of The Iowa Tests and CogAT
to monitor these subgroups as you prepare for high-stakes testing. Because iRM
is a web-based application, it can be accessed from almost any computer with an Internet connection and browser.