The data utilization system within easyCBM™ produces rich reports that provide Response to Intervention data and fulfills a number of instructional functions including:
- Identify students at risk
- Monitor effectiveness of interventions
- Organize students into intervention groups
- Progress monitor groups or individual students
- Diagnostic display of error analysis
- Target aim lines for improvement
- Movement of students across instructional tiers
A few examples are shown below. For a full array of available reports, request a district demo.
Individual Student Report — At-a-glance view of progress monitoring and interventions every member of an educational team can use to assist students.
Risk Rating - Analyze risk ratings across student, class, grade, and building based on your customized risk levels.
Item Analysis— Review detailed item level information helpful for grouping students and planning instructional interventions.
History of Intervention— Document a student’s detailed history of intervention to provide educators and parents with the knowledge to effectively plan for student improvement.