Progress Made Easy for RTI
easyCBM™ facilitates instruction and intervention at every tier of RTI through a district-level assessment system for Response to Intervention. This assessment and reporting suite includes a combination of benchmarking, progress monitoring, and comprehensive reporting. Available for grades K–8, the Reading and Mathematics curriculum–based measures examine a full year of academic growth, enabling you to make informed intervention and instructional decisions. With easyCBM, you can ensure that progress is made easy at the classroom, school, or district level.
easyCBM Delivers the Tools to Inform Instruction and Intervention
- Developed for RTI - Developed with federal guidance in a Response to Intervention framework, easyCBM enables you to screen, monitor progress, and plan interventions with confidence.
- Computer administration options – Student performance and progress are managed in real time through the computer-based measurement and evaluation system. Spend less time entering data and give your students instant feedback for almost all assessments.
- Comprehensive Reporting – The data utilization system includes a number of robust reports that fulfill class, building, or district RTI and instructional functions including: identification of students at risk; monitoring effectiveness of interventions; organization of students into manageable skill groups; progress monitoring of groups of students; diagnostic displays of errors; target aim lines for improvement; and movement of students across instructional tiers.
- Item-level data - The easyCBM's item-level reporting ensures that you can pinpoint instructional areas of concern and intervention for each student or group.
- Ease of use - The flexibility of easyCBM's intuitive operating system and built-in professional development allows users to become familiar with the benchmarks and progress monitoring system to ensure valid data-driven decisions.
- Active research and development – Riverside's ongoing partnership with the University of Oregon ensures an active program of research and development toward improvements in formative assessment systems.
- IRT Process – Confidently track student progress and make data-driven decisions rooted in sound educational research. The Item Response Theory process ensures comparability of alternate forms, so any variation in performance can be attributed to the student, not measurement error.
- Aligned to Standards - easyCBM measures are aligned to your state standards and to the NCTM focal points, while Common Core standards are currently in development.